Wednesday 22 February 2012

Backpack gift bag

Good morning. Well did you all enjoy your pancakes yesterday, because my family certainly did. I cooked hundreds (big exaggeration, I know!!), but they kept asking for more.
Anyway, down to business. I was busy the other day and had a practice attempt at making this backpack gift Bag. It needs improving, I know, but this was my first attempt (excuses! LOL!).
This was made using Pacific Point and Pool Party (I know - Pool Party AGAIN!.It was stamped with VersaMark Ink and the medium flower from the stunning Everything Eleanor Stamp Set. The Rhinestone brads add some bling for the fasteners.
Hopefully we can meet tomorrow again!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a great project Ruth. I could think of some nice sweet treats which might fit in there. Would work well as a gift for a teacher.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...