Thursday 9 February 2012

French Elegance

Hi there crafters.  Today's post is scheduled as I'm out day and evening, so thought I'd play safe incase I was home late! 

This simple but elegant card is stamped onto Bashful Blue card with VersaMark Ink and White Stampin' Emboss Powder.  I've used the En Francais stamp and one of the pretty FREE stamps from the Elementary Elegance set which is FREE in the Sale-a-bration if you order Stampin' Up! goods which total over £45.  I adore this set. I've used the Curly Label Punch, some pretty Pearls and  a Whisper White Organza ribbon bow to finish this elegant card off - quick and simple!
Oh... PS - I forgot to say that I edged the stamped and punched images with the White Signo Gel Pen.

I have scheduled another post for tomorrow, just in case I need a day to recover from today. LOL!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...