Thursday 2 February 2012

Levels 1 - 3

Hi there.  Today I thought it would be good to show the results of Elaine's lesson and will show you this card in three different levels ie. each card has more elements added than the one before.
Level One above

Level Two above

Level Three card above

Aren't they lovely.  I love the Elementary Elegance Stamp Set from the Sale-a-bration offer.  Unfortunately, due to my poor photography, the gorgeous Very Vanilla Velvet Ribbon looks a totally different colour to the lovely creamy colour it actually is.  You can check out the ribbon in the Spring Mini Catalogue. 

Well I'm off to bed for a snooze now as I haven't had enough sleep whilst I was away at Mum's.  She is out of hospital, but they want her to go back in sometime for two days.  She's catching up on her lost sleep now LOL!!! 

See you tomorrow.

Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...