Wednesday 1 February 2012

Partial Emboss Card - Liebe!

Hello. 

Thanks for visiting today. I have scheduled this post for you today, since I've stayed at my Mam's overnight.  Poor Mum has to go to hospital very early today for tests, so we're in for a long day!!!  I should be back with you all tomorrow.

Anyway - I though I would share a little bit of love with you!  Elaine showed us how to make this gorgeous card using the Partial Embossing technique with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.  I love the Poppy Parade and Very Vanilla colours and the fantiastic new 'Lieve, Love, Amour' Stamp from the new Spring Mini Catalogue - it is perfect for the 23/4" Punch - no cutting out LOL!  I've also used the 13/8", Itty Bitty Shapes and 13/4"Circle Punches, along with the Small Heart and Boho Blossoms Punches and of course the 'I can't live without' Stampamajig!!!!!  It is beautifully finished off with the perfect Pearls! 

Just perfect for that Special Person in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...