Friday 24 February 2012

Remember, remember....

Hi there. I'm back online after being cut off for 24hours. Thank you to my wonderful son who fixed it for me.
This is my Stampin' Up! Diary, where I keep a note of everything I need to remember and more. I also made a matching bookmark to keep my page at today's date. I've covered it with the FREE Sale-a-bration Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper that I got FREE with my order over £45. This offer is on until 31st March 2012, so if you wish to place an order with me and choose your FREE gift, then you need to place your order soon. Email me with your order details and I will reply back to you ASAP. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...