Wednesday 15 February 2012

Valentine Share

Hi There! I thought I would show you the cards that Phil & I made for each other for Valentines Day yesterday. Phil is a closet card-maker I think. I was so delighted that he'd taken time to make a card for me and printed an insert with a verse he'd made up. He even knew to trim the insert. He punched out the two red hearts and wrote our initials on them - how romantic!!! The funny thing is - he isn't a romantic at all, so this was a huge surprise and extra special. I'd made a card in cherry cobler - another swing card using the Top note die and the special stamp set You are loved from the Mini Catalogue. The gift box was made using the Cone Die and I filled it with mini Chocolate Hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...