Thursday 12 April 2012

Convention Swap-Tote Gift

Hi there.  I've been busy beavering away all this week into the wee small hours finishing Wedding Invites which went into the postbox today and also I've been preparing my Shoe Box Swaps and Class Project Kits ready for heading off to Glasgow for our Stampin' Up! Demonstrators 3-day Tartan Stampers Mini Convention later today.  It's been manic!!!!  Anyhow, I've also been making this Swap-tote for my lovely Roomie Carol to carry all her swaps she makes whilst at the convention.  I had a practice run a few weeks ago, so I could learn from my mistakes LOL!  Here is the picture.  The template and tutorial was from Lynn Pratt which is called a Garden Bag style purse.  It holds over 100 cards so perfect to bring to the Convention.  I really love this as it also holds all your tools and materials needed too. I'm not back until late Sunday evening, so I'll have plenty to share with you next week.  Have a good weekend. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...