Tuesday 1 May 2012

New Summer Mini Catalogue out today!

What a treat... Stampin' Up! have excelled themselves... A brand new, full of fantastic new products, Summer Mini Catalogue.

It is jam-packed with loads of exciting New Crafting Products including Framelits, embosslits, pleated satin ribbon, bakers twine, new stamp sets, fabric, DSP, Simply Scored Tool, dies and tons more...  It is honestly the best ever... yes I'm excited LOL!
I made this card for a swap with a fellow demonstrator using some of the new products...

This is made in Baja Breeze and Blushing Bride colours.  I've used the new Framelits dies, new pleated satin ribbons, new jelly brads, new Twitterpated DSP and one of the stamps from the new Apothecary Art set which fit perfectly inside the framelits.  Can you see why I'm so excited about these new products - they're gorgeous!  I'm off to play with some more new products and I'll show you later what else I've made.  Have a good day! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...