Saturday 16 June 2012

Jubilee Tea Party

Last week, I held an open house Jubilee Tea Party! with cucumber sandwiches, Pimms, gluten-free cakes and cups of tea galore, served in my pretty china tea sets.  I really enjoyed the chance to catch up with friends and between my baking, and all their wonderful food contributions - my huge dining table was heaving!  I wish I'd taken time to take photos of the table when it was full, but I was too busy enjoying the time with my friends, to remember about the photos Hee Hee!



I also made a card (it took hours to cut out and fit together like a jigsaw) and bunting using the 123126 Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die (which was actually quite quick to make) for the dining room and also the lounge. I used the Stampin' Up! colours Night of Navy, Real Red and Whisper White. I also punched out little sandwich flags using the Petite Pennants Builder Punch 122361. 

I also used the Crown stamp from one of my favourite sets Artistic Etchings 118517(wooden) and 120573 (clear-mount). The crown has such a sharp, clear image, that it looked stunning.

Finally, I made the Table Confetti, using the 1" punch 119868 to spread around the pretty china plates on the table.
Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...