Friday 15 June 2012

Only two weeks left to join the Paper Party!!

Look at all these gorgeous Designer Series Paper packs! If you buy just 3 packs from the choice in the picture above, you can choose a 4th one FREE. I love the new Twitterpated DSP and the Attic Boutique, so I ordered 2 packs of each and I only had to pay for 3 of them Woo Hoo!!!!!
This offer is only vailid until the end of June 2012, so don't miss out on this fantastic offer. Contact me to place an order (you can also add other products from both the main Idea Book and Catalogue and Summer Mini Catalogoue) and I can have your order shipped direct to your address, anywhere in the UK for only £4.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...