Tuesday 17 July 2012

Cupcake Birthday

Hi there. This is a quick share today as my crafting buddies are coming over after lunch and I would like to try and get organised in my craft room.

It was Katie's birthday on the same day that Daniel and Anne were married just over a week ago, and because Katie has just moved into the house that she and Nathan have just bought, she has been experimenting with baking (her chocolate brownies are to die for - and she even made Gluten-free ones for Phil!!!!). She had asked for some kitchen scales for her birthday, so I thought I would make a cup-cake card with my fail-safe recipe and some pretty cases to bake them in.
front of card
gift pack with papercases and pink glitter


inside card

 Have a great day! Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to send the recipe and cases with a card. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo you kept this one under wraps Ruth, I love it.:o)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...