Wednesday 8 August 2012

Happy Anniversary card and 'Vintage' Scrapbook page

Hi there! Today we are celebrating my 31st Wedding Anniversary, so I thought I would share the quick card I made for Phil. I am so pleased that I made this a few weeks ago when I had a quick moment, as I haven't been feeling well enough to do much crafting lately. It's not often that I am that prepared though LOL!
This card was made with Blushing Bride Card stock, Twitterpated DSP and Mocha Morning flocked Speciality DSP, You Are Loved stamp set and embossed with Cherry Cobbler embossing powder. I love the gorgeous red Glimmer Paper which I used to punch the hearts and Decorative Label. Inside the card was matted with Whisper White Card and I stamped some images from the You are Loved stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink. It looks far better in real life, than in the photo, but as always, my photography isn't up to scratch (oooops!).

I am looking forward to tonight's meal as I've bought some Donald Russell Ribeye steaks to cook as an extra special treat! I still need to think of a special desert to make (gluten-free of course!).

I thought I would share the Scrapbook page I made in April (under the talented Carolyn's expert instruction) at the Tartan Stampers Mini Convention. The photo on this page was taken 31 years ago today LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Ruth and Phil. Hope you enjoy your meal tonight. Think you deserve a bit of pampering at the moment. You've made Phil a lovely card using all the Stampin' up bits and pieces that you like at the moment. At least you get to keep this one. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...