Friday 31 August 2012

Happy Birthday ... Percy Pig Style!

Hi there. Yesterday was my Daughter's birthday and since she loves Marks & Spencer Percy Pig Jellies, I thought I would make her a card on that theme. I remembered that the lovely talented Kirsteen had made a really cute Gift bag a few months ago on her blog, so I did a direct CASE of her's and then made a matching card to go with it.

These little pink pigs were stamped with the Stampin' Up! Button Buddies 122737 Clear mount Stamp Set and the cute button noses were some of the medium buttons in Pretty in Pink colour from the Subtles Designer Buttons tub 119745. The stamp used on the card, saying 'Deliciously MADE for YOU' is from the Creatively Yours Stamp set 122612 Clear Mount. I also used the Stampin' Up! White Organza Ribbon 114319, the Top Note Die 113463 and the Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 123128. I hope you like this as much as Naomi did when she opened her card and wee gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...