Thursday 2 August 2012

Thank you cards for August!

Hi there!. Well I'm starting to feel a good bit better today and managed a short outing earlier today with Naomi my beautiful daughter. We had a lovely trip over to the pretty town of Banchory in Deeside, and finished up treating ourselves to an icecream to cool ourselves down a wee bit.

Today I'm sharing with you one of  the Thank You cards I've made for all my customers who place an order during August. These use the gorgeous Twitterpated Designer Series Papers, the Apothecary Art stamps cut out with matching Framelits dies, the Edglits dies, Embosslits, Baja Breeze Pleated Satin Ribbon, Baja Breeze Card stock, Pretty in Pink Card Stock. These are all some of my favourites from the current Summer Mini Catalogue. Do you like? Remember you can place an order with me anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...