Tuesday 4 September 2012

Cascading Birthday Again... but not so overloaded!

Hello crafters. Today I'm showing you the card I made for my friend Iris' birthday last week.
This quick card was made using Stampin' Up! So Saffron 12 x 12 cardstock and cut at 4" across to 8" and scored at 3, 6 and 9 inches. The Scalloped Trim border was in Wild Wasabi colour with a small trim of Perfect Plum. The Blossom Party flowers were cut in Perfect Plum and Wild Wasabi. The Butterflies were punched with the new Elegant Butterfly punch which will be available from 1st October next month (yay!). I tried to resist the temptation to overdo the butterflies again haha! I will be back tomorrow with something different to show you, incase you are thinking that I only do Cascading Cards LOL!
Since I shared the Roe Deer photos yesterday, I thought I would share a few photos I took from my kitchen window of the Combining in the barley field



I love the hum of the Combine Harvesters (well it's much louder than a hum actually - more of a roar). The tractors drive back and forth up to the grain store with their trailers laden with barley. There's such a buzz of excitement in the air (and a whole load of dust!). I always get such a strong feeling of well-being and thankfulness when it's Harvest Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...