Tuesday 11 September 2012

Gift tin of Tags in New In-Colours

Hello crafters! Today I'm sharing a couple of tins I decorated last week using the new In Colors which are going to be in the new Annual Catalogue due out on 1st October. I've used Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple colours which go well with the new Snow Festival Designer Series Papers that I used for the base and dividers in the tins. I've had these tins sitting around in my craft room for over 2 months now and have been thinking of ideas to use them for. I thought these would make good gifts. Here's closer view:




 
















and the other tin:

 

















Last year I made my own box using Rich Razzleberry colours and the same stamp set Tags til Christmas. I covered the box with Window Glass and decorated with the gorgeous Wide Striped Grosgrain Ribbon which I am so sad to see retired this month, so I've been buying up a few of my favourite colours which are in the Retired Lists here.



 I am so glad the stamp set is staying as Tags til Christmas is a fantastic set that requires no cutting out, as Stampin' Up! sell punches available for all the stamps!!!! Email me if you are interested in ordering any Stampin' Up! products. Remember the Retired list items are selling out VERY fast.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...