Wednesday 26 September 2012

Man Flu?..Get Well wish

I'm sure we all know some poor soul who's been knocked flat with a fluey cold just now. I heard of a few friends last week who were laid low, but I just didn't have the time to make any cards, so this week I've made quite a stack of these to keep ready.
Isn't this cute? I loved the idea when I first saw this. The original idea came from this blog. and I changed the sizes of the wee tissue box to suit the European metric sizes (though I still prefer the old inches measurements!) and I also used different punches at the front so the gap for the tissue wasn't so large. The DSP paper size for the box was 8cm x 6cm and scored and 0.5cm and 1cm all round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...