Thursday 27 September 2012

NEW In-colours 2012-2014 Thank you cards


Hello crafters. Today I 'm going to share this month's Thank You cards. They are smaller than my usual, being only 3" square, but I'm really please with how they turned out and I thought I would share with you the brand new Stampin' Up! In-colours for 2012 - 14.

The base card colour is Midnight Muse (a lovely deep blue). The mat is in Summer Starfruit (a deep grapefruit colour), the large flowers are stamped in Primrose Petals ink and the smaller flower in Raspberry Ripple ink, with Gumball Green ink stems and leaves. The Thank You oval is stamped with Midnight Muse ink and punched out with the Small Oval Punch. The inkpads are new too - the NEW Clasic Stampin' Pads are a sponge base, replacing the previous felt base pads, so give a lovely even coverage with only 1 or 2 very light taps with the stamp onto the ink and the 'even better' news is that they are still the same price and size for only £4.95 each - YEAH!

I was so excited when my order arrived with my new Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set (contains 14 stamps in total). I bought these as a bundle, with the matching Framelit Dies (contains 7) and saved myself £6.40 (you can save £7.40 if you buy the Wood Mount stamps). I will share a couple of cards tomorrow made with the jar.

I am absolutely loving this set and have made many cards in the last few days. I also intend to use this set to make my label tags for tying to my Christmas Cranberry Jelly gift jars (when I get around to making the Jelly LOL!). If you would also love to order any of the items featured here, then please contact me. and I can have the order sent direct to you. Thank you for calling by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...