Thursday 28 March 2013

Sweet Threads Simply Sent®

 I was not sure if I would be able to sew these cards, but I couldn't believe how quick these pictures were to stitch. I expected it to take a few hours, but it only took about 10 minutes to sew one picture.

Everything you need is included in this kit
Many years ago, I used to love creating Cross Stitch pictures, but gave it up when my eyesight deteriorated and I couldn't see the aida or linen holes any more. I am so excited that I was able to sew these with ease. The ready-pierced holes were easy to see and use. There are also included in the kit  - very clear and precise instructions (with pictures and diagrams) for those who aren't too sure how to do Cross Stitch, or you can make it up yourself (like I did here LOL!). There are more than enough threads (Primrose Petals and Lucky Limeade) enclosed along with two needles, 4 Primrose Petals and 4 Lucky Limeade cards, 8 envelopes and 4 tulip and 4 cupcake pierced scalloped cards and Stampin' Up! have even thought of enclosing 32 Stampin’ Dimensionals®. All this for only £11.95.

 I used Teeny Tiny Sentiment message stamps on the front, as I had forgotten to order the two wooden Essential Stamps on the same page in the Spring/Summer Catalogue which say 'Thank you' and 'Happy Birthday' for only £5.95 or 7,95 €.




I hope you have a go with this kit. The cards are lovely. I sent one to my Mother-in-law who recently received 2nd degree burns to her back and was feeling quite low due to the intense pain. She phoned me as soon as she received it as it gave her such a boost and cheered her up. 

Who do you know that would appreciate one of these cards? 
Please contact me today to order this kit for yourself.

Keep Crafting,Ruth xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...