Sunday 4 August 2013

A few cards from the new Catalogue

These were some of the cards I had originally made for the ILWS Blog Hop, but couldn't load, so I was forced to use one of my drafts, that I always save for if I'm stuck, and just changed the wording.

Anyway, this first card would be perfect for my brother who is probably on of Starbucks best customers. It uses the new Perfect Blend stamp set
Label Love stamp set
Artisan Label Punch
Argyle Embossing Folder, 
Quadrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper,
Pool Party Cardstock,
Pool Party Ink Pad.
Basic Black Ink Pad
Perfect Blend


This card uses the gorgeous new Hostess Stamp Set called Simply Sketched,
Primrose Petals Cardstock
Watercolor Paper
Stazon Black Ink Pad
Primrose Petals Ink Pad
Aqua Painter
Stamping Sponges
Simply Pressed Clay
Simply Pressed Blossom Mold
Label Love stamp set
Artisan Label Punch
Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape
Ovals Collection Framelits
Simply Sketched
You can email me if you would like to host a party in your own home so you can earn this Hostess Stamp Set for FREE, and we can arrange a convenient date and time for your party.



This card uses the great large stamp called Wildflower Meadow coloured with Stampin' Color Marker pens  direct onot the stamp and stamping onto Whisper White Cardstock, matting a slightly larger rectangle of Quadrefancy Specialty DSP onto Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock.  I also had a fantastic fun time playing with the new Simply Pressed Clay and Button and Blossom molds. I created the 3 flower embellishments in the top right corner with the Blossom Mold, then I used a Sponge Dauber and Bermuda Bay ink to ink the pretty Clay embellishments. For the greeting, I used another new Hostess Stamp set called Sweetly Framed. I layered a line of the red Sticky Strip with Dazzling Diamonds glitter for a sweet sparkle.
Wildflower Meadow


I will share the next 3 cards tomorrow, so please pop back for a quick look then.
Keep Crafting,
Ruth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...